You will now learn about the best commercial/professional carpet cleaning machines that private individuals or professional cleaning companies can buy. Deep penetrating shampoos are required for old, worn-out carpets that need dirt lifted and extracted from the fibers. Moreover, a steam cleaning is best for newer carpets and purifying the environment.
These carpet cleaning reviews will give you some insight on the specs and features of each model and what they are capable of doing. Dirt, grease, grime, dust mites, food particles, and bacteria cannot survive under the conditions created by these proficient machines powerful enough to eliminate pet stains and smells.
Contaminants in the carpet can cause health problems including allergies and headaches, but a tailored approach to creating a fresh clean carpet can eliminate this problem.
- Top 5 Commercial Carpet Cleaner in 2021: Editor’s Picks
- 10 Commercial Carpet Cleaner Reviews
- #1 Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner
- #2 Bissell Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner
- #3 Hoover Carpet Cleaner SteamVac with Clean Surge Carpet Cleaner F5914900
- #4 Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack
- #5 Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Deep Cleaning 2 Motor Extracter Machine
- #6 Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner- Corded
- #7 Hoover Power Path Pro Advanced Carpet Cleaner, FH51102PC
- #8 Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine
- #9 Bissell Spotlifter Powerbrush Handheld Deep Cleaner, 1716B- Corded
- #10 Rug doctor deep carpet cleaner, large and portable, red
- 5 Things to Consider to Clean Your Carpets
- Final Words
Top 5 Commercial Carpet Cleaner in 2021: Editor’s Picks
10 Commercial Carpet Cleaner Reviews
If you live in your own home or run a business then you know all too well just how easily your floors can get messed up. Everyone who walks in and around the house tracks in dirt, crumbs fall off the table, pets get hair and dirt everywhere, etc. Life happens and when it does you do not want to be the person who is left stressed and mad because there is stuff on the floor, you want to be prepared with a vacuum or a great commercial carpet cleaner that can clean up your mess with ease. If then carpet cleaner that you currently have just is not doing the job the way you need it to be done, then it is time to start looking for a new one who can get your space clean and then some. Below is a compiled list of the top 5 commercial carpet cleaner reviews that are currently on the market.
The Bissell Big Green Professional is a heavy-duty machine providing a deep clean to remove stains embedded in the carpet. A 25-foot power cord helps the machine to reach different areas of the house or office and the 9-foot hose will get to those hard-to-reach places. A 5-year warranty is available for defective items replacing mechanical or structural issues that might arise. A powerful brush with a backward and forward scrubbing capability will reduce overall clean time by lifting dirt from the carpet and exerting it into a sludge water container for easy cleaning. This Bissell machine is the base model, but the other models include the Bissell Big Green Pet Stain Remover, Bissell Big Green Permanent Pet Stain Remover, and the Bissell Big Green Deep Clean Bundle.
- Comes with a warranty
- The brush moves in a forward and backward motion
- Looks professional and expensive
- Easy to fold, pack up, and transport
- A bit heavy
- Defective units have leakage issues
- Customers are encouraged to buy additional flow indicators because they sometimes leak
The Bissell Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner has a stylish, professional design. The dual cross-action grooming brush is capable of extracting dirt and removing stains with 75% more suction than the competitors for a quick 4-hour dry time. Moreover, the machine comes equipped with a collapsible upholstery tool handle that exerts an extra boost of spray and powerful suction for deep cleaning. Then the dirty water is dumped into a large tank covered by a caddy. Perfect for high traffic areas, removing pet stains, and eliminating odors for home and office cleaning. Additionally, the high-performing rotating brushes leave the surface very smooth.
- Quick dry
- Easy to handle
- A better clean than other machines
- CRI-rated Gold Award: Best in Class Performance
- Made by a manufacturer with 40+ years of experience
- Does not heat the water. You need to pour hot water into the container yourself
- Customers complain about bad service from manufacturer phone representatives about this model
Hoover Carpet Cleaner SteamVac offers a professional, easily clean with two upholstery hose nozzles for reaching narrow places behind furniture. The 360-degree SpinScrub technology cleans the dirt from all vantage points using a powerful 12 amp motor, 3-speed brush roll penetrating deep into the fibers. A powered hand tool will apply extra detergent from the smart tank that separates the dirty water from clean water for an easy rinse process. After the drying effect, the carpet will stay clean.
- Lightweight, 20 pounds
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
- 8-foot hose
- Easy to assemble
- SpinScrub technology that lifts the dirt out of the carpet
- Exerts more water than other brands for a faster clean
- More affordable than others in the same class
- A simple design that does not look professional in a commercial setting. Seems best for home cleaning
- Although the product claims to “steam clean”, it does not heat the water
- Made with cheap parts. Some customers report the handle latch and reservoir bucket breaking
- Has some structural imperfections, poor craftsmanship
Definitely one of the best commercial cleaning tools for removing deep pet stains and neutralizing airborne odors, a bottle of urine eliminator comes with this purchase, and the nozzle spray on the machine has an upholstery extended handle for reaching tight spaces. Made to neutralize unbearable pet smells, the process of the clean includes scrubbing carpet fibers and extracting the dirt for a three-step clean, delivering endless versatility. No matter if the surface is soft like a mattress or hard like a stairway, this machine flushes out 89% of the dirt with a powerful suction that deodorizes the carpet.
- Heavy duty
- Reaches tough spots
- Removes pet stains and eliminates urine smells
- Removes grease
- Professional, commercialized design
- Random problems might occur such as water not releasing properly
- Too much water might soak the carpet
- The physical structure might have cracks or experience breaks
The Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 delivers a deeper clean that the Bissell Deep Green Professional Clean does not accomplish. The powerful motor is capable of producing a forward and backward spinning motion and edge suction for deep scrubbing and picking up dirt. There is also a flow indicator that monitors the amount of water and solution distributed evenly into the large capacity water tanks – divided by clean and dirty water – that are easily removable. After pushing the machine across the carpet, you will see a completely identifiable 10in the section outlining the clean path right in front of your eyes. The 25 foot power cord can reach far and wide in large spaces. Equipped with an adjustable handle for better traction, this machine will end with a smart and strong finish. Moreover, it is capable of rolling faster and uses less water than other products in the same class.
- Detachable power cord
- Two motor units for sucking and exerting water
- Very strong suction ability
- A hose does not come with this product
- Uses less water than other products
- Very heavy, 42 pounds
Bissell 3624 SpotClean is a portable spot cleaning vacuum that is light and easy to take around with you. It gives you cleaning results that are no less than professional looking. With this commercial vacuum, you get all the tools you need to get the job done including a powerful suction hose, heads that scrub deep into the carpet or furniture upholstery, and other tools that are designed to scrub away and remove tough stains and dirt that has been ground deeply in.
It comes with a professional cleaning solution that leaves your home smelling great and gets rid of tough stains like juice, wine, pet urine, coffee, vomit, and more. If you live in a home that has a lot of traffic in it and is prone to getting normal stains from everyday life, this is a great carpet cleaner to consider getting as it follows where you go and can clean everything from carpet to stairs or furniture.
- Can go with you to clean anything including carpets, cars, stairs, and upholstery
- Light enough to carry with you around the house without struggling
- The cleaning solution is so powerful that it easily gets rid of pet stains and any other stain that may occur
- Hose kinks and tears easily and has to be replaced every year or so
- Brush tools do not rotate for cleaning all the way around
The Hoover Power Path Pro is an advanced carpet cleaning system that comes with two scrubbing systems that work separately yet together which takes your carpet cleaning job to a whole other level. It has both a brush roll that rotates when you scrub your carpet as well as a spinning technology that helps the vacuum spin and lift away the debris that causes tough stains.
The cleaner comes with a 13-inch nozzle and water tank that holds up to 1 gallon of water which means you can clean a large area without much hassle or the need to change out the water every few minutes as you clean. On top of that, the cleaner comes with an 8 ft hose and several tools that allow you to move freely and easily clean everything from carpet to furniture upholstery and even your car, tile, and hardwood floors. Perhaps the best feature of this carpet cleaner is that it also comes with a heated cleaning technology that gives you a fast drying time so you can clean and quickly go back to your normal life in less time.
- heated cleaning technology so you dry as you go
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Comes with a squeegee that allows you to clean hard floors
- The motor does go bad quickly after purchase- lasts for about a year
- Tank sometimes leaks solution and water making puddles on the carpet.
Oreck Commercial Orbiter is more if you need a floor buffer than just a carpet cleaner. It is best to use to help buff hard floors such as hardwoods, tile, and vinyl, and for getting loose dirt out of carpeted floors as well. When used correctly, this machine is able to buff, clean, sanitize, polish, sand, scrub, and wax floors without damaging or marking them up. It comes with a 50-foot power cord which allows you to plug it up and go virtually anywhere in the home without having to change outlets mid-project to complete the job. This cleaner is heavier than others coming in at 24 pounds but is so versatile that it can be used and switched out with any number of accessories like brushes, bonnets, cleaning solutions, carpet and hardwood shampoos, waxes, etc.
- Any shampoo, wax, Oreck brush, and cleaning solutions on the market can be used with this cleaner
- Can get difficult things like grout out of the floors with little effort
- Can sand down and clean indoor floors as well as outdoor flooring like decks with ease
- Doses not come with any brush attachments- must all be bought separately
- Overheats if used for a long time- needs breaks during use so the motor does not overheat
Portable and easy to carry around with you, this Bissell carpet cleaner does all of the hard work to get you carpets that smell fresh and have no stains at all. You do not have to spray and blot or sit and scrub with this cleaner thanks to the hard-working bristles and the deep-cleaning cleaning formula that can remove tough stains without breaking a sweat. This Spot Lifter cleaner comes with a power cord that is 18 feet long which allows you to move freely and keep cleaning for as long as you need too in order to get the job done. It has a rotating brush within it which scrubs all the stains away for you without you having to sit and scrub it with your hands. This is such a powerful, yet portable, cleaner than you can easily clean all the carpets in your house and then pick it up and clean your car and car’s upholstery just as easily.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- has an 18-foot power cord for easy mobility and the tank holds 12 ounces of dirt so you can continue to clean without having to dump the dirt out every few minutes
- Come with a rotating brush that loosens and suctions up dirt in order to blast away stains quickly and easily
- Cannot use any cleaning solution other than Bissell brand with this product
- Sprays and cleans stains well, but vacuum aspect of product does not suction well
The Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner has been awarded a gold certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute because it measures up too and surpasses many of the others on the market. It gives consumers a professional-grade cleaning that will leave you with immediate results you love. Its special scrubbing brushes allow you to clean carpet fibers from every angle meaning it picks up and traps dirt and stains so nothing is left behind. Rug Doctor not only cleans to a professional standard but heats up so that it dries while it cleans. You can clean, empty, refill, and keep going with no mess or hassle. It also comes with large opening lids, built-in buttons, and switchboards which makes operating and cleaning different parts of your home easier than ever.
- Comes with a built-in super boost to give an extra deep clean to high-traffic areas
- has 75% more suction than most other cleaners on the market
- Comes with a tool caddy with all the tools you need to clean your home from the floor up
- Wastewater tanks can blow easily if not out on the machine exactly right
- Has a design flaw that makes it easy to push the wrong button and accidentally dump a tank of dirty water out on the carpets
5 Things to Consider to Clean Your Carpets
- It is best to get a steam clean for those simple jobs and average surfaces. A steam clean will kill the airborne bacteria and harmful microorganisms by using the steamy mist vapor to sanitize the home improving air quality.
- Shampooing is a green way of cleaning to restore air quality by reducing waste residuals that remain in the carpet fibers.
- Dusting the walls, curtains, doormats, and other surfaces before a steam or shampoo clean is best to reduce the chances of additional dirt landing on the surface later.
- Evaluate the carpet fibers by understanding the grade and quality because too much water or too little water can affect the carpet. For instance, if the carpet is soft and absorbable, then the damp fibers can lead to mold and mildew, making the family sick. Additionally, if the carpet is hard and thick, then less water would not properly clean the carpet.
- It is suggested to do a steam or shampoo clean every 2 to 6 months, or more if desired. However, the frequency should increase if there are pets and children frequenting in certain areas often because mud, grass, and water is constantly being brought into the home.
No matter if the steam or shampoo cleaning is for a DIY home or commercial project, there is an attractive list of carpet cleaners available on the market that will help get the dust, grease, and grime out of the carpet fibers and sanitize the home. Some of the machines listed in this article are equipped with powerful hoses to do the job, but others are not and need additional accessories.
All products listed above have various price ranges, depending on the quality of the machine, specs, and features. Furthermore, there are multiple things to consider when cleaning your carpets such as the hoses and nozzle length and the carpet quality.